This EnggLink has nothing to do with the cash me outside girl. But thanks to her, you opened it! While you’re here, why not just spend a few minutes reading [all the way] through? Check out information about the ESS Elections, the Engineering Art Show, Engineering Wellness Month and more!
Wed. Mar 8: APEGA’s Speed Networking Event
APEGA’s Speed Networking Event will take place in the Solarium from 5:00-6:45 p.m. or 6:30-8:00 p.m. This free event is an opportunity for students to ask questions and network with multiple professionals in Engineering. Please come prepared with questions. Light refreshments and snacks provided.
Limited spots available! Pre-registration is required; sign up at https://apega.formstack.com/forms/speednetworking_edmonton_mar_2017
Wed. Mar 8: eHUB UAlberta Idea Extravaganza
Get started on your dream business venture. Come out to eHUB (HUB mall at entrance 9007) from 5-8 p.m. to work with students across faculties to share ideas, build on existing ideas and come up with solutions to real problems. Get a chance to meet new people in a fun and engaging environment to find out what entrepreneurship is all about! Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/119648811888163/
Tue. Mar 28: CGSC 4th Annual Professional Mixer
Join the Chinese Graduate Students Club for their 4th Annual Professional Mixer from 6-9 p.m. in the Maple Leaf Room (2-050), Lister Centre. Network with over 40 professional guests from industry, government, academia, and entrepreneurs. For more information and professional guest list, please visit: www.cgsc-ua.com
Early Bird admission: $20 before March 21st
Regular admission: $30 before March 24th
- CN 2017 Diversity Scholarships: For eligibility information and how to apply, click here!
- Canadian Association for Graduate Studies: Available to graduate students, apply by March 31st; find more information here: http://www.cags.ca/cagsumi.php
- DHL Express Employer Info Session – Mon. March 6 @ 5:15 – 6:30 p.m. | Tory Breezeway, B-W1 | For more information about the DHL Sales Program and to register visit https://goo.gl/forms/3t1wMqFSs0ts85L72
- If you are a 4th Year student looking for work or interested in pursuing a Master’s degree, Dr. Vehring (Mec E) has 3 positions available as early as spring! The three positions require a minimum 3.5 GPA and English-language proficiency. To find out more details on the positions email email@example.com.
- The Students for Learning group is looking for volunteers who would like to offer tutoring to high school students! They are comprised of over 70% Engineering Students because of our great maths and physics skills. If you want to make an impact in the community and see a student make huge strides in their education, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling them why you would make an amazing tutor!